Login | Register

All times are UTC

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:53 pm

Post subject: Ideas for improving White Tower
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:12 pm 

Quote:
Merean Redhill, the Mistress of Novices says to you, 'Very good child, you've earned 1 cp's for your work.'
Merean Redhill, the Mistress of Novices says to you, 'You may gain up to 48 merit points from chores and task,'
Merean Redhill, the Mistress of Novices says to you, 'which is equal to three quarters of your rank. '
Merean Redhill, the Mistress of Novices says to you, 'You may gain up to 17 more at this rank.'

Merean Redhill, the Mistress of Novices hmms...
Merean Redhill, the Mistress of Novices tells you, 'You will be able to complete more chores in 1 hours and 59 minutes.'

I think we should be allowed to do all the chores for a rank in one go without the wait time if we really can't get more than that from the chores. I'm right now just waiting two hours before I can do chores again and I've nothing else to do in between (I do tasks but then I still have a hour and 30 minutes of just waiting). I know this wouldn't really fix the problem I'm having once I'd have done all the chores.. but atleast I'd have spent all the effort on doing chores now instead of later. I know we don't get rewarded for chores and tasks after we are at 0 to rank anyway so..

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Ideas for improving White Tower
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:39 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you for the input.
I'm in the process of reworking a lot of things in the white tower.

The delay between chores and tasks is one of the things being looked at. The rationale behind the delay is that you work on weaves, take classes and run errands for the Aes Sedai.
So my question is would you find a reduction in the delay to 1 hour reasonable?

Hopefully I'll be able to partially automate classes, it's in the works at the moment. I can't provide a timeline yet.

I'll also be adding a few extra things on random Aes Sedai that can be done by Novices and later on Accepted.

If you have any ideas please post them in this thread.
Right now I'm looking at things like finding specific books, aiding the yellow ajah with patients in some way, but I'm open to suggestions.

Biru

Offline Profile